In COVID19, restaurants have performed great with QR codes, those dotted squares are now highlighted everywhere on menus, flyers, stickers, sidewalk signs, and more. They're popular not only for providing a contactless experience but also because they're easy to use and open up a new world of benefits.
How Customers/Visitors Use QR Codes
Today's smartphones have built-in Digital QR Code readers with the camera, so there's no other special app to install. This creates very simple steps for customers:
- Point a mobile phone camera at a Digital QR Code and wait for just a few seconds.
- A notification message will pop up that, when clicked, will send you to a digital menu web page.
- These web pages container can be anything - online digital menus, social media, digital ordering forms, and many more.
- Enjoy the Digital QR Menu on your phone, then enjoy your meal!
- Add a Code to anywhere. Print a Digital QR Code on anything from menus to marketing materials like tables, flyers, tents & visiting cards.
- Change Digital Menu links. At any time, link your QR code to different menus or web pages without having to reprint the same code.
- Easy menu updates. Instantly change menu items, prices, descriptions and restaurant offer that appear on your digital menu whenever you want.